of cloaks and masks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An All Original VWW-Mystery Roleplay, Set In The Future In A Small Town With Big Secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello, and Welcome to Of Cloaks And Masks! We are an all original, VWW (Vampire, Wizard, Werewolf) Roleplay, in which you can become a Vampire, Wizard or Werewolf, and roleplay in the imaginary town of Bridgeway, Missouri.

APPLICATION | FACE CLAIM | JOBS LIST | WANTED ADS | WHO'S WHO |

APR.21.2013 OCAM is basically complete, now up to you, the members to keep it going!

TONY.

2ND CBOX COMING SOON!

Year: 2013

character count
wizards-0002
vampires-0001
werewolves-0000

Of The Months Are Coming Soon!

"Of Cloaks and Masks" was created officially by TONY/CAPTAIN. Most Images Were Also By Him. Codes For Applications, And Technology Where By Users Of Shine. Plot By TONY/CAPTAIN.

And So It Was To Be [R]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Worthy
Wizard Admin
Wizard Admin
Ryan Worthy

Male Age : 27

And So It Was To Be [R] Empty
PostSubject: And So It Was To Be [R]   And So It Was To Be [R] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Ryan walked up to the shack, where Trevor wanted to meet him. What could this be about? Something important? They weren't supposed to even be talking due to the current war going on, so what was the matter? Ryan waited patiently by the door of the shack, and looked around to see if he saw anyone coming.
Back to top Go down
https://ofcloaksandmasks.rpg-board.net

And So It Was To Be [R]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of cloaks and masks. :: bridgeway deepend. :: the dark forest-
Jump to: